Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taking the kids Fishing

I feel it is very important to pass on the beauty of the outdoors to future generations. My Grandpa, Norman Fuller, was the first person, along with my father to take me fishing.  My first memories were created along the banks of the Snake River fishing a little slough right outside Burbank, WA.  Perch, Crappie, and small Bass were all it took to create a monster inside me that now ranks fishing as one of my favorite things in the world.

Nothing compares to watching my son, Landon Fuller, catch fish and get so excited about it he is laughing un-controllably.  He now wants to play with his fishing rod everyday and even asks to go fishing. 

I really hope I don't ruin him with my obsession for fishing.

Recently I took Landon, Nicolas, and Tyler Perch fishing on Lake Pend Oreille.  They were watching their bobbers and getting hits every 10-15 seconds.  It was hilarious to watch them try and reel in the "BIG FISHY"  I will remember that Saturday for the rest of my life.  All the boys had a blast and caught a ton of perch.


No comments:

Post a Comment